Connecting with Facebook Messenger
The process of integrating ChochaeGPT with Facebook Messenger is straightforward. Once set up, ChochaeGPT can automatically respond to your business customers' inquiries through Facebook Messenger by utilizing OpenAI's ChatGPT technology and the knowledge stored in your library. With this integration, you can quickly and accurately address your customers' concerns and provide them with the information they need to make informed decisions.
ChochaeGPT on the Facebook Messenger powered by OpenAI's ChatGPT / GPT-4
To create a new Facebook page, follow these steps:
- 1.Log in to your Facebook account.
- 2.Click on the "Create" button in the top right corner of your Facebook homepage.
- 3.From the dropdown menu, select "Page".
- 4.Select the type of page you want to create (e.g. business, community, personal brand, etc.) and then click "Get Started".
- 5.Fill out the basic information for your page, such as the page name and category.
- 6.Add a profile picture and cover photo for your page.
- 7.Click "Create Page".
To create a Facebook app, you need to follow these steps:
- 3.At the My Apps page click on "Create App" button
- 4.Fill out the required information in the form that appears, such as the display name, contact email, and category of your app. Once you've completed the form, click on "Create App" and follow the prompts to set up your app.
- 5.After setting up your app, you can navigate to the Dashboard
After we set up Facebook page and App : To connect ChochaeGPT with Facebook Messenger, you can follow these simple steps
- 1.At the "Add products to your app" click on "set up" in the "messenger" card
- 2.At the "Access Tokens" in Messenger setting page click on "Add or remove Pages" button and Fill out the required information in the form that appears
- 3.After added page click on "Generate token"
- 4.Set up "Facebook Verify Token" and "Facebook Token" fields, Please note that both fields must be the same token. After finished set up Facebook Messenger Part click on "Save" button
- 5.Set up Webhooks, back to the facebook developer at the "Webhooks" click on "Add Callback URL" button
Go back to the ChochaeGPT, copy the "Facebook Webhook" and "Facebook Verify Token" and Paste in the "Edit Callback URL" form at Facebook Developer. After filled the form click on "Verify and save"
- 6.Once your set up success you will see the result as following image.
- 7.Done. You can start testing ChochaeGPT integration by starting chat with your Facebook Messenger page.