An on premise license is a software license that is installed and used locally. That is, in order to use the software, the user must install it on their own server or computer — and the software can then only be accessed and used through that server or device. Thai National ID Card OCR's on-premise license have following properties.
- Unlimited requests.
- No expiry date.
- No Internet connection required. (Intranet supported)
- Run on customer's server / virtual machine.
- Performance is depended on customer's server specification.
- A on-premise license can install on one physical server / virtual machine supported up to two GPU cards.
- Get one-year maintenance service under the maintenance agreement (MA)
- Remote Support via Zoom / Telephone / Email (in iApp's office hours: 09:00-18:00 Mon-Fri GMT+7).
- Remote software troubleshooting service via SSH / Team Viewer.
- Next version software update (including higher performance AI model).